Torsion in Toys, Party Supplies and School Supplies Specific Testing Item
Click on the link below and download your Application Form:
Send the completed form to email@example.com
The E-mail Subject MUST contain the name of the PEP + Company name (Example: Torsion in toys, party supplies and school supplies specific testing item-Company)
After sending, wait for contact from our company via E-mail.
*If more than one company is participating, each of them will have to have an individual application.
If you still have any difficulty, contact us (55 41 4106-8010), and we will help you in the best way and ensure that your registration is successful!
The Torsion in toys, party supplies, and school supplies proficiency scheme consists of the determination of testing item breaking, according to predefined specifications., with any accredited laboratories or in the accreditation process being eligible to participate.
The participants must test the sent rulers determining if there was a rupture after applying a predefined torque and making a qualitative evaluation: Was there any rupture in the ruler? The participant must follow its internal procedures.
Qualabor guarantees that the identity of the proficiency testing program participant is confidential and only known by the people involved in the proficiency testing program operation unless the participant disclaims its confidentiality. Qualabor guarantees that all information given by the participants is considered confidential and treated as so.
For qualitative testing, Qualabor follows the following order for choice priority.
01) Direct comparison with the mode of the group - In the testing area there are no clearly defined levels of quality between different laboratories for the same test, so it is difficult to determine a laboratory with a higher quality of the test for the participants of the program. Thus, the use of a group consensus reference value is more applicable, in this case, determined by the mode because the results are qualitative to this mode a robust significance is considered when the mode is greater than 75%. As the results are qualitative, it is not possible to use evaluation tools such as the z-score or normalized error, so a direct comparison between the assigned result and the result of the participant is used. To be able to reach a group consensus with minimal robustness, these criteria will only be used for programs with 4 or more participant
02) Direct comparison with a reference value - When it is not possible to form groups for the program with more than 3 participants, or the 75% mode has not been achieved for groups of more than 3 participants, the assigned value used will be a reference value previously validated with the participants and whenever this value exists it must be obtained by an accredited laboratory.
The activities of Qualabor as a proficiency testing provider are done with impartiality and are structured and managed to guarantee that, Qualabor also compromises that commercial, financial, and other types of pressure will not compromise Qualabors' impartiality. It is assurance through the acknowledgment and agreement term, signed by Qualabor collaborators, who affect the quality of proficiency testing.
Registrations should be made through the Inscription Form at the tab “Inscriptions”
As the participants minimum number is met, the PT is confirmed
The PT’s samples will be send to the participants in a sequential or simultaneous manner in accordance with the PT
June to December
* This schedule can be modified before the round confirmation for Qualabor, client or regulatory bodies’ necessity.
Investment*: 985 USD/EUR per registration.
Payment Method: Via bank transfer.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 41 4106-8010.
This PT is part of Qualabor's accredited scope.
(Certificate Number: AP-2654, ANSI National Accreditation Board - USA)
Qualabor's QMS is implemented and effectively maintained according ISO/IEC 17043.
EPTIS helps you find a suitable proficiency testing (PT) scheme for your laboratory (a PT scheme is a coherent series of single rounds). For a large number of schemes we have produced data sheets and collected them in the EPTIS database. What is not included in the database is topical information on next PT rounds. When is the next round, and what is the matrix material this time? This information is too dynamic as to be included in the database. But you can find such details for a selection of schemes in our PT calendar.
At present, a listing on the database is only open to PT providers from countries that are covered by our so-called coordinators. They check the plausibility of the data sheet submissions and decide on their publication. They speak the language and are ideally familiar with local PT providers and cultural peculiarities. This helps to safeguard a reasonable level of database quality. There is no cost for PT providers who follow this basic mechanism.
Qualabor register every finished PTs on EPTIS (European Proficiency Testing Information System) database, informing its technical characteristics to anyone who shows interest.
To access this PT’s registration, click in the link below.
In case of a complaint or appeal of proficiency program results, the following steps should be followed:
- The participant should send Qualabor by email the complaint or appeal through email@example.com;
- When the email arrives at Qualabor, the participant will be notified that their complaint/appeal was received and may request information about its progress whenever necessary.
- The complaint/appeal will be evaluated by Qualabor, and any corrections or corrective actions needed will be decided and implemented.
- After that, a person authorized by Qualabor, that was not involved before in the process, will send a response to the participant about the process result.
- The participant may contest the decision if it was not satisfactory.