(EPTIS ID 452402 / Certificate of Accreditation nº AP-2654)
Click on the link below and download your Application Form:
Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The E-mail Subject MUST contain the name of the PEP + Company name (Example: Needle Flame - Company)
After sending, wait for contact from our company via E-mail.
*If more than one company is participating, each of them will have to have an individual application.
If you still have any difficulty, contact us (55 41 4106-8010), and we will help you in the best way and ensure that your registration is successful!
The Needle flame proficiency scheme consists of simulated fire risk assessment in a needle flame test that simulates the effect of small flames that may be from a failure condition, with any accredited laboratories or in accreditation process being elegible to participate.
For pre-established conditions of flame contact time with the sample, the following characteristics are evaluated:
- Does the flames or incandescence extinguish in 30 seconds after flame removal?
- Burning time after specimen touches flame (tb).
- Is specimen totally burned?
- Is there any dripping on tissue paper?
- There is ignition on tissue paper?
- There is combustion on test item?
- Does sample endure the defined criteria?
During the test are expected a range of values of 0 to 1000 [s], it may fluctuate according to proficiency item material. Participant should proceed as its routine, using as reference IEC 60695-11-5 standard.
Qualabor guarantees that the identity of the proficiency testing program participant is confidential and only known by the people involved into the proficiency testing program operation, unless the participant disclaims its confidentiality. Qualabor guarantees that all information given by participants is treated as confidential.
For quantitative testing Qualabor follow the following order for assigned value choice priority:
1) Robust Z' – Score with the robust average - In the area of testing there are not clear levels of quality between laboratories for the same test, this way is hard to determine a laboratory with recognition of a higher quality that is accepted by the other participants. The use of an assigned value from a group consensus is the most applicable, In this case determined by the results robust average, which does not require an independent treatment of outliers. To be able to use group consensus with minimal robustness is necessary a group with 4 or more participants. The choice of the z'-score method is due to the same being of greater acceptance by the clients and also by difficulties in calculating uncertainty of measurement by the participants, which is not sensitive to this method.
02) Normalized error with a reference value – When it is not possible to have a group with more than 3 participants the assigned value utilized will be a reference value previously validated with participants and always that exist, this value will be taken through an accredited laboratory, and in this case is given priority to the normalized error because the denominator of z' score is the program standard deviation which has low robustness because there are few participants.
The activities of Qualabor as proficiency testing provider are done with impartiality and are structured and managed to guarantee the impartiality, Qualabor also guarantee that commercial, financial and other types of pressure will not compromise Qualabor’s impartiality. This is guaranteed through the acknowledgment and agreement term, signed by Qualabor collaborators who affect the quality of proficiency testing.
Registrations should be made through the Inscription Form at the tab “Inscriptions”
As the participants minimum number is met, the PT is confirmed
The PT’s samples will be send to the participants in a sequential or simultaneous manner in accordance with the PT
June to December
* This schedule can be modified before the round confirmation for Qualabor, client or regulatory bodies’ necessity.
Investment*: 985 USD/EUR per registration.
Payment Method: Via bank transfer.
For more information: email@example.com or 41 4106-8010.
This PT is part of Qualabor's accredited scope.
(Certificate Number: AP-2654, ANSI National Accreditation Board - USA)
Qualabor's QMS is implemented and effectively maintained according ISO/IEC 17043.
EPTIS helps you find a suitable proficiency testing (PT) scheme for your laboratory (a PT scheme is a coherent series of single rounds). For a large number of schemes we have produced data sheets and collected them in the EPTIS database. What is not included in the database is topical information on next PT rounds. When is the next round, and what is the matrix material this time? This information is too dynamic as to be included in the database. But you can find such details for a selection of schemes in our PT calendar.
At present, a listing on the database is only open to PT providers from countries that are covered by our so-called coordinators. They check the plausibility of the data sheet submissions and decide on their publication. They speak the language and are ideally familiar with local PT providers and cultural peculiarities. This helps to safeguard a reasonable level of database quality. There is no cost for PT providers who follow this basic mechanism.
Qualabor register every finished PTs on EPTIS (European Proficiency Testing Information System) database, informing its technical characteristics to anyone who shows interest.
To access this PT’s registration, click in the link below.
In case of a complaint or appeal of proficiency program results, the following steps should be followed:
- The participant should send Qualabor by email the complaint or appeal through firstname.lastname@example.org;
- When the email gets to Qualabor, the participant will be notified that their complaint/appeal was received and may request information about its progress whenever want.
- The complaint/appeal will be evaluated by Qualabor, and any corrections or corrective actions needed will be decided and implemented.
- After that, a person authorized by Qualabor that was not involved before in the process will send a response to the participant about the process result.
- The participant may contest the decision if it was not satisfactory.